[amibroker] SYMBOL STEPPING>New Feedback Issue#1157

This is my first sucessful attempt to place something in the FEEDBACK Center.

I know that the SYMBOL STEPPING feature that I have described here would be HUGE timesaver for me.

I would like to hear comments on the features that I have listed here, and also, please suggest any features that you think would also be helpful to

have in a new SYMBOL STEPPING  feature for Amibroker.   Ron D

BELOW IS WHAT I POSTED IN THE FEEDBACK CENTER.

I would like to have a SYMBOL STEPPING feature that allows the Amibroker user to automatically STEP through all of the symbols in a FAVORITE SYMBOLS watchlist.

This SYMBOL STEPPING feature would allow the user to set a DWELL time for each symbol to be remain visable on the chart.

If the DWELL time were set to 5 seconds, then each watchlist symbol would STAY DISPLAYED on the chart for 5 seconds.

This SYMBOL STEPPING feature would then advance through the all of the remaining symbols in this watchlist.

As soon as each symbol appears, the user knows immediately if that symbol should be placed in a "POSSIBLE" watchlist

because it is worthy of further study.

So when the user sees a "POSSIBLE" chart pattern appear, he or she then clicks something that will COPY it over into a " POSSIBLE" watchlist.

Then, the user sets the dwell on the "POSSIBLE" watchlist symbols for about 10 seconds and the user will either leave it in the "POSSIBLE" watchlist, or will MOVE it over into a "PROBABLE" watchlist.

Now it is time to DWELL on the "PROBABLE" watchlist symbols for 15 seconds before MOVING some of the symbols to the "BUY" watchlist.

Ronald Davis