[amibroker] Re: Watchlist order

Well, this is weird.
I'm an AmiBroker beginner but an experienced computer user (since cp/m
days).
The file index.txt does not exist anywhere on my system nor does it
exist on my mirror image backup system on which AB runs with the same
mirrored data & setup. Nor is there a watchlists directory !!
Is this related to my use of a metastock database ??

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxx> wrote:

> The watch lists are database specific. Hence index.txt is in
> Amibroker\theDByou're using\Watchlists
>
> Bob

Behalf