Re: [amibroker] Backfill IB data question

AB might be limiting the number of bars to save.  Check File->Database Settings->number of bars.

On 8/22/07, Christy Wagner < ericandchristy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I watch ES and other indices. Everyday I backfill to get the entire
night session that I didn't have the computer on. When I backfill
(for 5 days just in case I missed something the day before) it seems
to knock off a day at the beginning for the data. For example, if I
have ESu7 data starting on 7/09/07 and i backfill a few days later my
starting date is now 7/10/07 instead of the original 7/9/07. Is there
a way to keep everything that I backfilled starting from the very
beginning?

Eric