[amibroker] Re: File uploaded - $200 move with .5 Range Charts

Most accounts at IB now require a calculator-like device that
generates a one time password AFTER you enter your normal password.  I
think it is unlikely that TJ will be able to emulate the operation of
that device in his software.

Reef-Break