Re: [amibroker] Re: Percentile for Up Bar array not returning correct value.

Thank you GP.

I've had a look at these.

However, I don't think think the issue is with how AB calculates the
Percentile.

In the attached Perc_Excel.png the value in cell E3 matches that for the
Value in AB's exploration seen in the attached Perc_Expl.png. See last
value in column HR PC.

However, when I try to return the Percentile value for the array of High
Ranges for UpBar days, (last value in UBHR PC) this does not match the
value in cell M3 in the Perc_Excel.png. So I am either

a. not able to use this in AB if the Array continues zero or null
values, although clearly I can in Excel

or

b. not using the Addcolumn(Percentile(UBHR,20,80),"UBHR PC", 3.2, 16,
55, 60); correctly

So I come back to my first question:
how shall I get AB to return to correct Percentile value for an array
that has High Range values only on UpBar days?

I was glad to see the Percentile function in AB because I thought this
would be a short way around. If I cannot use this I may need help with a
more long winded way.

Thanks for the link.

ChrisB