[amibroker] Re: AB stuck on 5 minute bars (Esignal feed)

Hello,

I assume that you are using esignal RT data. As far as I understand
your problem, when you set up esignal with amibroker, go to Files ->
database settings -> base time interval  and set it to tick (1 minute
if you are using Standard version). Then you can see your charts in
any *higher interval*. Use short cut keys like Ctrl+5, Ctrl+6 etc or
go to View -> Intraday -> your time frame.

Regards
Kar