Re: [amibroker] Paper Trading using Amibroker

Raptor II is a commercial trading system designed by Cesar Alvarez.  More information at:
http://www.tradingmarkets.com/tmu/store.site/daytrading/Courses%20Web%20Seminars/6339/

Cesar posts here occasionally.

Howard

On 8/22/07, dingo <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

How do you get the signals from Raptor II?

> [...]