From: Amohedas
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:19 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Historical Futures Data

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is any way of obtaining historical futures
data and also EOD data. I'm programming some trading systems and I
would like to test them on Futures data.

I have been to this site here:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

but I can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks so much!