Re: [amibroker] Re: Detailed AFL Definitions

Hi Bruce --

The Bloodshed Dev-C++ compiler is free and works well for creating DLLs to extend AmiBroker.  The URL is:
http://www.bloodshed.net

If you drill down, you'll come to the Dev-C++ Resource Site which contains some excellent reference and tutorial materials.  Here is the URL to go directly to it:
http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/doc/index.html

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com