[amibroker] ignorance personified (or) why don't I get this stuff?

AB cognoscenti:  (Franco, some Latin, maybe even Italian, for you.)

For a long time, I have used a breadth indicator known to and used by
many:  (used intelligently, a darned-good breadth indicator)

Above10Week = C >= MA(C,50);

Buy = 0; // required -- does not generate signals

AddToComposite(Above10Week, "~10WeekMA%", "V" );

/* add one to open interest field (we use this field as a counter) */

AddToComposite( 1, "~10WeekMA%", "I" );

PercentageRising = Foreign("~10WeekMA%", "V") / Foreign("~10WeekMA%", "I") * 100;

Plot(PercentageRising,"Pct. of stocks above 10 Wk MA",colorBlack,styleLine,0,100,xshift=0);
Plot(MA(PercentageRising,8),"",colorOrange,styleLine);

PlotGrid(60, Color = colorDefault);
PlotGrid(40, Color = colorDefault);

Title = EncodeColor(colorBlack)+"Stocks above 10 week MA = "
+WriteVal(PercentageRising,1.1,separator=True)+"%";

Little old me, a code-challenged idiot, did this all by herself;
please try not to get a case of, as they said long ago in England,
"the vapors".

This works wonderfully, as far as producing a chart goes, in my EOD
databases.  But try as I might ... I cannot get it to produce
anything other than "strange" in my eSignal database.  Well, "weird"
is other than "strange", but you get the idea.  It's f*&^@#, as they
say in the vernacular.  And I actually know what vernacular is, too.

I have tried two things:

1) making sure settings periodicity is "daily" (DUH!)

2) adding code to set the time frame as daily for the first line, and
then restoring it

Neither works.  The chart output is still "strange, weird, or even
'on drugs'".  ("This is your chart on opiates!  Your chart is
ecstatic, but you are decidedly not.")

I have come to the conclusion (a no-brainer) that I am simply
incredibly stupid when it comes to this kind of thing, and therefore,
that I must prostrate myself to those who know the secret handshake,
or other Freemason-like rituals.

I promise not to reveal your secrets, should you deign to share them
with me, and that I will commit ritual suicide (oh, it's a nasty
business that you don't want to know about) should you refuse. Please
consider the unsightly mess that I am talking about, and kindly take
mercy on my Japanese soul.

Best,

Yuki

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM