Re: [amibroker] Very profitable DOW system

But what is ^DJI getting you?  When I compare the intraday chart on
Yahoo! to the Yahoo!'s historical quotes page, the Open/High/Low don't
match between them.  I think the ^DJI ticker for historical quotes on
Yahoo! is getting you the "theoretical" index value.  If so, it's
nothing that you can really trade with except for the closing price --
the lows will be lower and the highs will be higher on a "theoretical"
calculation, because it assumes all 30 stocks are hitting their low
and high for the day at the same time.