Re: [amibroker] Re: Can anyone help me with good indicators..!!!

No you have not. At least not me. After a lot of experience there's no need for indicators anymore. But I would advise every beginner tot start with indicators. That's the best way to get 'the right feeling'. So in my eyes you're right. 'Good' indicators don't exist ...

Ton.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jrswindle2001
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:28 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Can anyone help me with good indicators..!!!

  I can tell the previous people have your well being at heart. Let me toss my $.000002 in too.

  You don't need any indicators.    You need a good understanding of support and resistance and market internals. All indicators trail the real price action and are used only as a crutch to filter out the market noise. Find the trend and stick with it...

  There is no Holy Grail in trading, no indicators that work all the time. Most indicators work some of the time, but no indicator works all the time. Reef-Break's items 1 - 3 are a good place to start...

  Now, I have probably insulted about 99% of the people here about their favorite indicator...

  Jim

  Ok, I lied. My favorite indicators are ADX/DMI &  SAR.