  From: Bruce Hawkins
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 8:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: How to use Window tabs...

  Is there anyway in a future release to make the chart tabs like the sheet tabs at the bottom.
  I have 10 charts across 3 monitors and I have no clue which tab is for which chart. Also since
  vertical space is a such a premium because of more indicators, it would be nice if the sheet tabs
  and hopefully in the near future the chart tabs could be moved to the left vertical side of the chart.

  Herman wrote:

    Thank you Tomasz, however the only Amibroker related information in these posts is:

    Now using AmiBroker MDI tabs:
    you OPEN THE DOCUMENT (chart) -> a new button (tab) appears - you can switch between open applications usign buttons (TABS)
    - you can not rename the button because it represents DOCUMENT NAME
    - and you need to be careful with opening too many documents for fun because
    all open documents consume system resources

    Sorry but this doesn't tell me much... how does this relate to Layouts?

    Not to worry and waste time on this now, I'l wait for the next Help release :-)

    Happy holidays,
    herman