RE: [amibroker] Re: How to use Window tabs...

Of course i went to the help files but except for scattered bits of
information I have not found a comprehensive description of the window tabs
and their capability.
I repeat my questions:

How to rename them?
What kind of settings go with and are saved for each window?
Are they save uniquely under there own name?
Are they intended for specific tickers or can they be named/used to switch
set-ups and applications?

Anyone who can answer them is invited to do so.

happy new year!
herman