[amibroker] Re: scan for trading ranges?

Or could it be so that a relative high point and a relative low
point, where prices have been reversing (with some % tolerance) for a
X number of bars, these high and low points are stored and defined as
the resistance levels.

I'm kind of looking into breakouts from ranges.

--- In amibroke

r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454.ta@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Instead of using Support / Resistances points which are different
to each scrip, I would say that you better check out Boilinger Bands
and Keltner Bands and see how you can code using them for
determinnation of Trading Ranges.

> Cheers
>
> Prashanth

range"...almost