[amibroker] Re: Exploration Question

> DH: I can easily switch displayed chart by double clicking any symbol I choose in exploration pane ...

In case you are not aware of this, starting from v4.88.0 you can also use arrow keys instead of the mouse to scroll through the charts. This does not address your problem but I thought you might find it useful.

Readme file, v4.88.0:

"Automatic Analysis window: Added "Sync chart on select" checkbox
when turned ON, selection of any line from result list automatically synchronizes (displays) relevant chart. Selection can be made not only by mouse but also by keyboard effectivelly allowing you to scroll through AA result list using key down button and charts will be switching automatically. Also when you press SPACE button, the arrows for selected trade/signal will appear (only after backtest / scan)"