[amibroker] Exploration Question

I've used Amibroker for about 3 years and written countless
explorations. When I double click on symbol in exploration pane
chosen symbol is displayed and I can easily switch displayed chart by
double clicking any symbol I choose in exploration pane.

Today however that doesn't work for one exploration I just completed.
Double clicking on specific row in output pane does not fetch
requested chart however if I choose a different exploration it behaves
as expected and chart displays as it has since I started using Amibroker.

I'm a bit perplexed as to why the behaviour would differ from one
exploration to the next. Shouldn't double clicking symbol in
exploration pane always retreive requested chart ?

Curious if anyone's encountered this issue before as well as any
suggestions.

Best Regards,

Dean H.

( Thanks Graham for your earlier suggestion re prior days value
  using Foreign function - worked perfectly.)