From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 14:21
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Which Folders Are Shared By Default Between
Multiple AB Installations

Hello,

The point is to have long EOD histories AND intraday data.
Of course AmiBroker will compress intraday to daily, but to have 9 years of
daily charts you
would need to have nearly one million of bars. With mixed mode you have 120
days intraday
and 9 years of eod in the same database with 10 times less bars.
It is about convenience, hard disk space and speed of processing.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com