  From: Herman
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:40 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Example code for using Say()

  Sorry, here's a small change to the code - I should have tested it before posting!

  if(LastValue(Buy))            Text ="  Buy, at, "+NumToStr(BuyPrice,1.2);

  else if(LastValue(Short))    Text ="Short, at, "+NumToStr(ShortPrice,1.2);;

  PrevText = StaticVarGetText("PrevText");

  if( StrLeft(Text,5) != StrLeft(PrevText,5) )

     {

     Say( Text );

     StaticVarSetText("PrevText", text);

     }

  just FYI I use this type of code in Real-time trading and it seems to wokr just fine:

  if(LastValue(Buy))            Text = "Buy, at, "+NumToStr(BuyPrice,1.2);

  else if(LastValue(Short))    Text ="Short, at, "+NumToStr(ShortPrice,1.2);;

  PrevText = StaticVarGetText("PrevText");

  if( Text != PrevText )

     {