[amibroker] Example code for using Say()

just FYI I use this type of code in Real-time trading and it seems to wokr
just fine:

if(LastValue(Buy))            Text = "Buy, at, "+NumToStr(BuyPrice,1.2);

else if(LastValue(Short))    Text ="Short, at, "+NumToStr(ShortPrice,1.2);;

PrevText = StaticVarGetText("PrevText");

if( Text != PrevText )

   {

   Say( Text );

   StaticVarSetText("PrevText", text);