  From: MarkK
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 1:17 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released

  Sine I Have downloaded the new 4.89 beta I am experiencing problems with the Reatl time tab.

  When I click on it AB gets locked up now

  I need to close it out from the task manager window

  When I leave the tab alone I can use AB as before, and then when I try to click on the Real time window again, either from the bull down or once the tab is exposed AB locks up once again.

  Is anyone else having this issue?

  Mark