  From: tiedemj
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 11:33 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] treatment of same bar sell and buy signals

  Hi

  If you hold a position, it seems, that if you get both a buy and a
  sell signal on the same bar for the symbol in your holding position,
  only the sell signal is executed - and the buy signal for that symbol
  is ignored in the selection of a new trade, so even if the symbol in
  question has the highest PositionScore value, it will not be selected.

  Is there a setting I can use to force the "buy" signal to
  be "executed"? (either by seperate buy/sell trades for the same
  symbol - or one trade that adjust the positionsize if needed)..

  Best regards
  Jens Tiedemann