RE: [amibroker] Re: using say("text") (AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released )

Hi Herman,

When Using Say() my intent is similar to yours, to attract attention
when I may be focusing on something
else. But, I figure that if after hearing the announcement I have
other things to tend to, I do not want to be
nagged over and over again.

Moreover, my concern is that when I apply my indicator to more than
one symbol at more than one time frame
it is possible that multiple overlapping announcements will sound
which end up as a garbled announcement.
In this case I will not be able to understand where the warning came
from or what triggered it.

Once I get this working I may decide that the distractions are not
worth it...

Joseph Biran

  _____