  From: Joe Landry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released

  Art F.
  Yes I'm experiencing this and it seems to be inconsistent.  Don't know if it's a bug or usability feature.
  I find if I hit the minus (-) zoom out icon until a triple bar (|||) in the middle of the slider then the zoom arrow horizontal zoom arrow will come up and it will work every time when the cursor is focused on the slider.  I thought it was a condition
  tied to the number of "bars displayed" setting in preferences but that didn't seem to make any difference.
  Going to test some more.
  JOE L.