Re: [amibroker] Barcount

YES!!  I turned it on about a month ago for something and forgot to turn it off. THANK YOU!  Thought I was going nuts...

Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Barcount

  Hello,

  Apparenly you have "PAD AND ALIGN TO REFERENCE SYMBOL" selected in the SETTINGS.

  http://www.amibroker.com/guide/w_settings.html

  Pad and align to reference symbol

  When this is turned on, all symbols' quotes are padded and aligned to reference symbol. Note: by default this setting is OFF. Use responsibly. It may slow down backtest/exploration/scan and introduce some slight changes to indicator values when your data has holes and holes are filled with previous bar data. The feature is intended to be used when your system uses general market timing (generates global signals based on data and/or indicators calculated using Foreign from 'reference' symbol) or when you are creating composites out of unaligned data. Note: if reference symbol does not exist, data won't be padded.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com