[amibroker] Re: TradeStation Data

I don't know if you got a reply to this one or not, but the answer is
yes. There are probably a number of ways to do it, but let me give you
my version.

First start up TS and create a new chart window, with no indicators or
strategies. Add in a simple volume indicator. Then choose Format
Symbol and set the symbol/interval/range to what you desire to import.

Next choose View, Data window, then once it comes up, click on the
Show All button (next to the printer button on the Data window).
Finally, click on the Save button on the tool bar and save the window
information to a text file.

That is all there is to exporting the data from TS. Once you get the
hang of it, it only takes a minute to download/export a couple of
years of futures data (I do mine in 1 min bars).

You can then either open this file then with Excel and edit it, or
just leave it as is for AB to import.

Importing is pretty much documented in AmiBroker so I won't go into
that unless you have a problem...

Good Luck!

Jim