Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released

Hello,

1. This is answered in the Read Me under "Multiple accounts".

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:

You can create/open multiple accounts at once (just use File->New->Account, File->Open many times)

Each account will be available as separate "tab" when open.

2. Portfolio Manager from TOOLS is the OLD ONE and will be removed.
It has NO connection with new one.

Commissions for NEW Account manager are setable in Summary page (see "DEFAULT COMMISSON"
Per Share/ % of trade value, min amoune, min % of value, max amount, max % of value.
CLICK on those items in the grid and you will see detailed explanation of each item in the underlying
help window.

3. See point 2. Commission is definable in SUMMARY page

Margin Deposit and Currency are PER-SYMBOL fields available in View->Information window.
Open it and you will see them.

4. Right now you can't because of the fact that one buy order may in fact scale-out/exit some existing
short position and enter new long and there is underlying calculation trickery that needs to be done
in such case that would be difficult if you overriden commission. This is however being thought about.

5. It will come soon (most underlying things are already in place).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com