[amibroker] OT Merry Christmas

Wishing Tomasz, Marcin and everyone in Amibroker community a very merry
Christmas
Thank you Tomasz for the great updates to the program and your support
during the year and look forward to next years upgrades. Latest beta is a
bit like an early christmas present to us. :)

I would also like to thank the many amibroker users who have supported me
during this year.

--
Cheers
Graham