[amibroker] Re: Example using fgetstatus from AB4.85 please

I should have pointed out that I read / studied this prior to making
my post.  I am looking for an example or two.  The stuff below and in
the html file that I read prior to the posting is not an example of
its use. So, if you have one or if anyone else has one then please
post.  Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> From the beta Readme file 4.85
>  * AFL: fgetstatus( filename, what, format = 0 )
>       Implemented
>
>       fgetstatus( filename, what, format = 0 )
>
>       function that retrieves file properties/Status.
>
>       Returns NUMBER OR STRING depending on format parameter
>       if file does NOT exist it returns Null.
>
>       Parameters:
>
>       filename - the Name of the file (with OR without full path)
to query
>       what - specifies what file property to retrieve, allowable
values
>       0 - the Date/time the file was created
>       1 - the Date/time the file was last modified
>       2 - the Date/time the file was last accessed for reading
>       3 - the file size in bytes
>       4 - attribute byte of the file
>
>       format - specifies return format of Date/time values (format
> specifications are the same as
>          in Now() function):
>       allowed values:
>       0 - returns string containing Date/time formatted according
to system
> settings
>       1 - returns string containing Date only formatted according
to system
> settings
>       2 - returns string containing time only formatted according
to system
> settings
>       3 - returns DateNum number with Date
>       4 - returns TimeNum number with time
>       5 - returns DateTime number with Date/time
>       6 - returns Date Day (1..31)
>       7 - returns Date Month (1..12)
>       8 - returns Date Year (four digit)
>       9 - returns Date Day OF WEEK (1..7, where 1=Sunday, 2=Monday,
AND so
> on)
>       10 - returns Date Day OF Year (1..366)
>
>       Note that Windows supports only 2 Second resolution of file
Date/time