[amibroker] EOD from IB to Amibroker " How To" Topic

 Quote: "If you want to have long daily histories AND intraday charts
you should consider running TWO instances of AmiBroker. One for EOD
charts and second for intraday charting. Both instances may use IB as
a data source."

 The only question for me now is : how do I configure  my Ami to get
EOD from IB
 That is : I need an explicit explanation on how to configure my
Amibroker to get EOD from  IB .

I am using it with intraday and it works fine  and I guess  because it
PROPERLY REFLECTED IN THE  MANUAL .