Re: [amibroker] Settings for Tick data and bar style charts

Hi Don,

If I remember correctly what I had to do was set database to tick
to get the charts set to the tick value I wanted (42 and 210 in your case)
then set the database back to 1 min and then hit backfill.

I wasn't satisfied how the tick charts populated (even real time) so I
went with
volume based charts and really liked the way they looked, you might want to
try them.

Regarding the candlesticks you can always right click on your chart,
click edit
formula and paste this into there:

PlotOHLC(O, H, L, C,"",ParamColor( " Bar Color", colorCycle ), styleBar
| styleThick);

you have to remove any references to a line similar to this with:     //

Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

I hope this helps,

Bruce