From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of thecoolestdude1369
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 14:11
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: apply stop?....

thx....
follow up-- when i backtest the results of the backtest aren't
correct.  for instance if i have a 10% max loss stop the backtest
results are still showing the position lost more than that and just
put a notation that say (max loss).  i wanted it to calculate the
loss at 10% if it hit the max stop loss.

is this something that you can't do in ab or is it because i'm using
yahoo eod data or am i missing a variable.

thx again

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> Oddly, I have found it doesn't matter where it is PROVIDED it is
on it's own
> line. So your 2nd example would be wrong. I usually put it in
above the Buy
> conditions as in your first example.
> --
> Terry