[amibroker] Re: Delaying new trade entry to day after last exit

Graham
I am no expert at this, but doesn't "activate stops immediately"
handle this situation for the case where stops are used for the sell
condition? ...... from the help files:
a) (if you want to have stops executed AFTER regular signals, so cash
from stopped out positions is NOT available to enter trades the same
day)
ActivateStopsImmediately turned ON

Larry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> AFL runs through each symbol and compiles the trade signals
> Backtest then uses these trade signals to put together a portfolio
backtest.
> If you need to control what one symbol does based on the trades
that occured
> in a different symbol you need to use the advanced backtest code.
This adv