[amibroker] Re: Data type of Volume field

Thanks all for the replies.

Sebastian, what are the symbols you use for Yahoo! Up Vol and Dn Vol?

Run, - I didn't know about the different volume data.  Guess I'll have
to explore that when I get things working.

Tomasz - Thank You (as usual) for the tip.

Ed Hoopes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"