Re: [amibroker] testing the lows

You will never get a true result with C < LLV(L,30) as the close is always
greater or equal than the low
conversely C>LLV(L,30) will always be true
This is because LLV(L,30) includes todays bar and if today is lowest low
close will be >=it

C>Ref(LLV(L,30),-1) will give if todays close is > than the previous bars
LLV

If you want to check that a bar close is never lower than previous LLV you
can simply use a sum finction or Barssince function
Here are some examples to get you started
Sum(C>Ref(LLV(L,30),-1),30)==30
Sum(C<Ref(LLV(L,30),-1),30)==0
BarsSince(C<Ref(LLV(L,30),-1))>=30

You will just need to ensure the bar numbers are checking the correct number
of history bars

--
Cheers
Graham