From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:41 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] regression Channel

Hi Patrick - Yes, I remember this tool now - excellent work from you
as usual, thanks for reminding me!  I usually put on the Weather
Channel when I get up in the morning to catch the local forecast and I
have seen that the NW is really grabbing the headlines lately - hope
you weather the storm OK, and don't be a stranger here!   8 - )

Steve