RE: [amibroker] GetFndata how the dates are displayed

Thank you

I am in uncharted waters here for me, and need a little more guidance

See that I need to format the time now

AddColumn( DateTime(), "Date / Time", formatDateTime );

Where I am lost now is where does this go in order to format the time?

I have, right now all I am able to get is the download date, and not the
Exdividend date as per the following

AddColumn(ExDD,"ExDividendDate",1.2);

Where and now would I use the format line?

Thank you

Mark

  _____