Re: [amibroker] Re: Pyramiding: buy a 2nd time if buy cryteria is reached,

Buy=sigscalein means you are adding to your existing trade
Buy=sigscaleout means you are reducing your existing trade size

Sell will exit the total trade and cannot be used as pyramid exit. Only Buy
can be used to scale in and out

--
Cheers
Graham