[amibroker] Re: OT - MetaStock Downloader

Thank you, Amon,

It seems like a good converter. But what I need is a MetaStock Data
editor + converter. I found several downloaders and/or converters by
Googling but no editor.

Believe it or not, I still do some manual updating !

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Amon Ra <amon_gizeh@xxx> wrote:

> Yes. I use Meta2ASCII which convert Metastock format to ASCII, ASCII
to Metastock and ASCII to other ASCII format