[amibroker] Different chart styles in one pane?

In my default Layout I'm using Candlesticks as my default style. However, I
have some time series where I only have closing prices available. For these
prices I would prefer viewing them as line charts.

Tomasz presented a solution how to plot different styles in two panes on
http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/09/01/price-chart-with-independent-style .
But that's not what I want - I want an automatic switch from one style to the
other in the same pane. Unfortunately, neither Plot() nor ParamStyle() accept
an argument like

IIf(O=L=H=C,styleLine,styleCandle)

I only get an error 5: Argument #2 has incorrect type.

Does anybody know how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Thomas