[amibroker] Include files

I am trying to create an include file from an existing working file.

When I include the segment of the working code that I want, I get syntax error at the "#" sign. Error says " Syntax error, probably missing semicolon at end of previous line.

The include file is the only thing in the new file!!!

I further tried to use the entire working code as an include file, with same results.

Anyone encountere this issue before?

Thanks

Ara