[amibroker] Re: Trendline Crack

/*
SYNTAX  study( STUDYID, CHARTID = 1 )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION  generates an array equivalent to a trendline study drawn
by the user - allows detecting trendline breakouts from AFL.
STUDYID is a two-character identifier of the Study. identifiers
are: "UP" - uptrend, "DN" - downtrend,
"SU" - support, "RE" - resistance, "ST" - stop loss,
however you can use ANY identifiers (there are no limitations except
that AmiBroker accepts only 2 letter codes).
CHARTID - identifies the chart pane where the study was drawn - you
can find out what is the chart ID for given chart by looking in
Parameters dialog, Axes & Grid, Miscellaneous: Chart ID
or using GetChartID() AFL function.
EXAMPLE buy = cross( close, study( "re" ) ); Detailed description on
using studies in AFL is provided here
SEE ALSO GetChartID() function

SYNTAX  GetChartID()
RETURNS NUMBER
FUNCTION  returns the chart ID of current indicator formula. Returns
0 if used in Automatic analysis.
EXAMPLE Cross( graph0, Study( "RE", GetChartID() ) );

*/
Sell = Cross( Study( "SU" ), Close, GetChartID() );
Buy = Cross( Close,Study( "RE" ), GetChartID() );

Sell = Cross( Study( "Up" ), Close, GetChartID() );
Buy = Cross( Close,Study( "Dn" ), GetChartID() );

Sell = Cross( Study( "ST" ), Close, GetChartID() );
//Buy = Cross( Close,Study( "Dn" ), GetChartID() );

I AM ALSO USING THE ABOVE, THE RESULT IS NOTHING

REPLY ME

REGDS
siva