[amibroker] Back Test Stopped Working

I was testing an AFL script in the Automatic Analysis window using the
Explore, Scan and Back Test buttons. The Back Test stopped working,
while I could still get a response from the Scan and Explore buttons.
The odd thing is that with the "Detailed log" setting is selected and
in the Back Test output I can see the Buys, scale-in, scale-out and
sell signals, but nothing else. There are no prices or any other
information.

Anyone have any ideas. I have tried many things to get it to work again
with no luck.

Thanks,
Rob