Re: [amibroker] Help with buy formula

This is an incorrect expression which could be open to misinterpretation
Cond1=StochK() - Ref(StochK(),-1) >1;
What it is saying is
StochK() - (Ref(StochK(),-1) >1) which breaks down to either StochK() - 1 or
StochK() -0
If StochK()==1 then it would return false, otherwise true
Try this, although I do not quite understand the logic of this condition
Cond1= ( StochK() - Ref(StochK(),-1) ) >1; which means current bar StochK is
more than 1 unit above previous value
Are you wanting the StochK to be rising?
Cond1= StochK() > Ref(StochK(),-1);

--
Cheers
Graham