[amibroker] Quotes Plus ignore me..anybody else?

I have been trying to start free trial with Quotes Plus for 7 days now.
They sent me a login id and password but it doesn't work. I have sent
emails and called them but they won't do anything to get me started.. I
told them I was ready to subscribe and they replied next day.

I am not impressed with their support.. I am surprised and
disappointed. I thought they were popular service. Is this isolated
incident? Can anybody help me pursuade them to help me?