[amibroker] Re: Volume Spread Analysis

VSA is based on the work of Richard Wyckoff. There are possibly two
different Yahoo groups devoted to VSA.

I joined one group and there was much info to be read and digested.
VSA is written about in various trading journals as if it is
something that's easy to digest. This is not the case.

Two potential problems: 1) once you get involved with VSA, you may
need to spend much $$ on classes to digest enough of it so that it
works, and 2) much of the material that exists is very convoluted
and complex -- it seems some people are trying to pitch VSA as if
it's a cure-all.

I recommend buying Wyckoff's book and reading that, or signing up
for a free subscription to SFO magazine, and also signing up for
free access to their archived articles online. They have printed two
or three decent overview articles on VSA in the last year or so.

Happy trading,

~B

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> I hear this term "Volume Spread Analysis"  frequently...
>
> Don't know exactly what it means, but sounds interesting. My
volume analysis techniques are ... near non-existent.