RE: [Amibroker] Re: Access to fundamental data using QuotesPlus >> AmiQuote

FYI - It's a lot less expensive to register AmiQuote with the one-time fee
and get fundamental data - Works Great.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Keith McCombs
  Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 4:52 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Access to fundamental data using QuotesPlus

  Don --
  Do you have some way to view the GetFnData() values while still using QP
data for plotting.  Or are you forever switching back an forth between QP
data and Yahoo data?  If you don't need to switch back and forth, how come?

  BTW, what's with faint_grain.jpg?
  Thanks.
  -- Keith

  Don Lindberg wrote:

          Chris,
          I use Quotes Plus as well, but I also download the Yahoo
Fundamental Data once a week using AmiQuote. This gives you the best of both
worlds, as you can use both GetFnData AND GetExtraData functions.

          Don Lindberg