  From: Larry M Powell
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 12:50 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] eSignal Data

  I use eSignal data and have been for over 4 years, AB does not seem to save all the historical data.  I can only access the last year or so.  I have my database settings to load 400,000 data points, increasing this does not bring in more data.  Is there a limit to the size of the real time data files AB will save?

  Thanks,  Larry