[amibroker] Re: High/Low of selected bar

Can someone point me in the right direction.

I would like to be able to select a bar on a price chart with my mouse
and get the High/ Low values for that selected
bar in a text box on the chart, I realise that that info is already
provided in the chart title area. I want to be able to modify
the data in the text box and need some help on how to start out.

thanks,