[amibroker] Re: Access to fundamental data using QuotesPlus

Chris,

Thanks....I haven't used AmiQuote in a while since I starting using
QP but I'll give it a try as you suggest. Thanks for the idea. I may
reach out to you again if I hit any issues.

Thanks,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris DePuy" <cdepuy@xxx> wrote:

> Tom,
> I do not use QuotesPlus, but i assume that if you configure the
database right you could use Amiquote to retrieve Yahoo
fundamentals.  Those are what I was referring to below when I gave
you the AFL code snipped relating to OneYearTargetPrice.
> If worst came to worst, you could retrieve OneYearTargetPrice
using Yahoo/amiquote in a separate database, save these to Amibroker
Notes, then open your QuotesPlus database and then request the
targetprice using NoteGet.
> Good luck.  If you want some more help about retrieving Yahoo
fundamentals, I've spent a great deal of time on this subject
recently and I'm happy to lend a hand.
> Chris
QuotesPlus